Dynamics 365 is a new Microsoft platform combining ERP and CRM into a single cloud solution that allows integration with third-party applications. Dynamics 365 (formerly known as Microsoft Dynamics CRM) enables you to manage and run business functions such as financials, sales, marketing or customer service, online and its modules are designed to be easily and independently implemented. You can start with the applications you need and then add more as your business grows.
Dynamics 365 (formerly known as Microsoft Dynamics CRM) enables you to manage your business processes no matter the size or scale of your business. You only pay for what you need.
Dynamics 365 sales module provides real-time access to leads, allowing you to identify new opportunities and close more deals.
- Maximize your sales team performance and efficiency
- Focus on strategic deals
- Make sure your sales team can work at anytime, anywhere
Dynamics 365 marketing module automates marketing processes from planning through campaign execution to evaluation.
- Use the integrated digital marketing platform, Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Create personalized, contextual and content-rich campaigns
- Streamline your marketing processes and measure ROI across the board
Dynamics 365 customer service module enables you to manage and track all customer service processes.
- Provide your customers with great service, every time
- Respond quickly to customer changes and proactively address issues
- See everything though a single integrated interface
Dynamics 365 field service module enables you to achieve maximum efficiency at minimal cost.
- Improve fix rates by dispatching the right technician
- Give your technicians the applications they need
- Automate remote fixes to minimize service visits
Dynamics 365 project management takes you from initial opportunity to final implementation.
- Set clear, company-wide business development priorities
- Offer training through self-service tools and portals
- Use a repeatable service model for on-time, on-budget projects
Dynamics 365 financial and accounting module is perfect for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Manage financials, sales, service and operations in one place
- Get a complete picture of your business with reliable reports
- Save time by creating quotations, orders and invoices in Outlook
Dynamics 365 Operations is a full financial and accounting module for medium to large companies.
- Includes advanced functionalities such as Retail, Manufacturing, Finance and IT
- If you have this module, you have no need of the Financials module