Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) business solution that drives sales productivity and marketing effectiveness through social insights, business intelligence, and campaign management in the Cloud, on-premise, or with a hybrid combination.
It can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organising and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields.
Are any of these issues familiar?
- Sales planning and performance monitoring seem too complicated
- Sales processes are not standardised – with as many exceptions as sales staff
- There are no systematic ways of working with customers
- Evaluating the success of marketing campaigns is difficult
- Your customer database is plagued by duplicate and invalid records
- Results of internet advertising are not matched by new sales and clients
- Customer enquiries are handled ineffectively, slowly and erroneously
- There’s no centralised repository of customer data and needs
- You don’t possess effective tools for customer feedback and evaluation
We can help you to resolve these and many other issues.
The ideal choice
A combination of top-rated functionality, high user-adoption rates and flexibility makes Microsoft Dynamics CRM an excellent choice. Our LLP CRM team can unlock its potential and match it to your business proceses.
LLP CRM developed tools
- RAC (Replication Administration Console) – a SSIS-based solution that allows bi-directional integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with any other SQL based system. It allows multiple systems to be connected to one instance of CRM (connected to different business units within the CRM system). The UI of RAC includes an overview of running integrations and advanced error handling and logging.
- Telephone Integration – a connector (server, client or both) that allows interaction of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with a customer’s telephone hardware. It features logic for incoming calls that allows definition of different scenarios based on identification of the phone number and a one-click dial for outgoing calls.
- Data Migration Tool – an application allowing the definition of a data source to be migrated to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The mapping can include logical operators and migration can be scheduled and run in batches for migration of large numbers of records. The tool also includes extensive logging, allowing easy evaluation of the migration result.
- Global Settings – is a pre-built function within Microsoft Dynamics CRM that allows the storage of parameters and variables. These are then used for batch or scheduled workflows (as custom steps) which allow easy parameterisation of daily routine jobs.